Porsche 911 GT3 Cup – 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Series
The latest version of sports car racing’s most dominant competitor. Taken to its highest level.
The Grand-Am version of the GT3 Cup is modified to maximize its performance on the North American tracks that make-up the Rolex series.
Unique aerodynamic changes enable the car to excel on everything from the tight road course at Lime Rock to the high banking of Daytona. With all competitors running the same spec tire manufactured by Pirelli, suspension settings are a key element to success in the series.
- water cooled flat six-cylinder boxer engine
- 3,598 cc; stroke 76.4 mm; bore 99.98 mm diameter
- four valves per cylinder
- dry-sump lubrication
- two-stage resonance intake manifold, central inlet air duct,p> - electronic engine management system MS 3.1
- sequential multi-point fuel injection
- required fuel quality: 98 octane ROZ, unleaded
- race exhaust system in accordance with the GrandAm Series Regulations
- six-speed sequential dog-type gearbox
- gear ratios: ring & pinion gear 8/32 i = 4.00 1st gear 12/38 i = 3.16 2nd gear 15/32 i = 2.13
3rd gear 18/31 i = 1.72 4th gear 20/28 i = 1.40 5th gear 23/26 i = 1.13 6th gear 29/27 i = 0.93
- pressure-oil lubrication
- oil-water heat exchanger
- 5 1/2 in triple-disc sintered-metal clutch
- limited slip differential 40/60 %